Welcome to the Robo-advisor Selection Quiz
Answer 4 questions to find out which digital investment manager is the best fit for your financial situation and investment preferences.
A robo-advisor is a computerized financial advisor.
Robo-advisors create diversified investment portfolios guided by sophisticated computer algorithms.
The portfolio of investments are automated by the robo-advisor to fit your investment criteria and are based on well-respected modern investment theory.
You’ll benefit from a robo-advisor if:
- You want investment guidance for a low fee.
- You lack time or interest in managing your finances yet want to build wealth for the future.
- You’re a sophisticated investor, who wants access to a financial professional, but seeks to minimize management fees.
- You’re a do-it-yourself investor who wants part of your investments to be managed by a professional.
Here are ways that robo-advisors differ:
- Investment strategy
- Types of available investments
- Access to investment advisors
- Minimum investment amount
- Add-on services such as tax loss harvesting
After receiving the results of your robo-advisor quiz, be sure to check out our Best Robo-Advisor Guide.